wonderful: My Travel This time <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Friday, May 30, 2008

My Travel This time



My sister like sports very much. She like doing sports watch it too. For me I like swimming but to watch the sports only a few items that seems interest for me only. But we have the same hobby that both of us like to travel. So almost every year we have travel together. This time my sister tell me about Worldwide Sports Travel .
She is very interesting with this one , I promised her to see this program first and then we make our point. After I have time, I try to search and ask my friends and then I think this is a good site and we should try it too. Because I see this they offer an extensive and exciting range of CORPORATE HOSPITALITY events year round, in the UK and overseas. And they have the finest facilities, banqueting and tailored packages or simply accessing our Worldwide Ticket and Hotel services. I told my sister that this time we can enjoy her hobby about watching sports and travel together.She is agree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I've read your blog about Worldwide Sports Travel, and I really like it. I have a similar website called TicketSolutions.co.uk can you write a similar blog for me and link through?

I have posted an advert on www.payperpost.com and my user name is 'Ticketsolutions' I hope you write some blogs for me and I pay $5 each time.

If you want you can email me at info@ticketsolutions.co.uk- also have you thought about having PPP direct on your blog so I can contact you directly everytime I have posted a new blog- that way you do not have to wait for my posting to be advertised on ppp.com.

Keep up the good work and happy blogging.

Kind Regards!!

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097