wonderful: Sports Online <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sports Online

Last week I and my friend went to a clinic. I have told by my other friends to have a body check up. And after a day I received the result, not good. I have a high cholesterol, so is my friend...the doctor asked us to have exercise as much as we can.
Today when I am searching on the Internet, I see an exciting shopping online. I see there have a lot of sport things. I think I am going to buy a volley ball , I have a long time didn't play it. So it is great if I play it again with my family. When I told my friend about this news , she is agree too. And she said she wants a basket ball too...I know she like basket ball very much and she will try to play it again with her friends.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097