wonderful: White Tea <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Monday, January 19, 2009

White Tea


Tonight I browse the wikipedia site and I found a quite unique news for me. It is about white tea. I like to drink tea..but I don't know there is white tea. I think may be many of you too don't know about this. So I decided to blog it a little.
I copy and paste from the wikipedia , it said that :
White tea (白茶) is the uncured and unoxidized tea leaf. Like green, oolong and black tea, white tea comes from the Camellia sinensis plant. White tea is fast-dried, while green tea is roasted in an oven or pan (while kept moving for even curing). Oolong and black teas are oxidized before curing.

White tea often contains buds and young tea leaves, which have been found to contain lower levels of caffeine than older leaves, suggesting that the caffeine content of some white teas may be slightly lower than that of green teas.
I will go to buy white tea and taste it. After that I will blog about this one in more deeper he..he..

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097