wonderful: Certified Nursing Assistants <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Certified Nursing Assistants

In this weeks I saw a lot of health site. I take care a lot of health and for me health is very important for our life. And one thing I want to blog tonight is cna schools , cna is Certified Nursing Assistants.They are responsible for the more ordinary and basic care of patients , like feed, preparing food trays, bathing, grooming and dressing patients. When I was in hospital , the nurse every day help me to bathing and dressing and take food for me. They are very kind.What I know is that Certified Nursing Assistants most often work in nursing homes. Nursing home is a great job and the salary is nice too. To get this certificate , they will need cna training and cna courses.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097