wonderful: Salmon Recipe <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Salmon Recipe


Tonight I saw on Yahoo recipe and I am very interesting with this recipe, it is "Pan-Seared Salmon with Fennel and Dill Salsa" I like to eat salmon..so I think I will try this recipe. And I will copy the recipe in my blog too..so we can saw it..

Ingredients :
1 large tomato, chopped
1 cup finely chopped fennel
2 tablespoons minced red onion
2 tablespoons minced dill
1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
1 pound salmon fillet, skinned (see Tip)
Freshly ground pepper
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil

Cooking direction :
1. Combine tomato, fennel, onion, dill, vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl.
2. Cut salmon into 4 equal portions, sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over high heat until shimmering but not smoking. Cook the salmon, skinned-side up, until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Turn the salmon over and remove the pan from the heat. Allow the salmon to finish cooking off the heat until just cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes more.

Serve immediately with the salsa.

Yield: 4 servings

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097