wonderful: Chili <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Chili

I just saw a hot topic on Yahoo Home Page,it is so interesting.The title was "hot sauce for pain relief " I never heard it before,and because in my country a lot of people eat it every day , so I try to blog it too.It says that:
"Doctors are dripping the chemical that gives chili peppers their fire directly into open wounds during knee replacement and a few other highly painful operations.
Don't try this at home: These experiments use an ultra-purified version of capsaicin to avoid infection — and the volunteers are under anesthesia so they don't scream at the initial burn.
How could something searing possibly soothe? Bite a hot pepper, and after the burn your tongue goes numb. The hope is that bathing surgically exposed nerves in a high enough dose will numb them for weeks, so that patients suffer less pain and require fewer narcotic painkillers as they heal."
After I read this news I think it is true,but I don't want to try it for my self. I like to eat chili with others food and after I feel my tounge was burn I drink a little hot tea,it is very nice.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097