wonderful: Drinking Goji <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Drinking Goji

Wow..I have a good news for people who have cancer,yeah..it is remind me again with my friend's auntie who was died two weeks ago. I found that Goji Berries may be considered as an alternative nutritional therapy for the treatment of the dreaded disease cancer.It is very interesting for me that this wonder fruit has been a part of the medicine of countries like Tibet, Japan, China and also Switzerland for several hundred years now.
I think this treatment is good more naturally,better than Chemotherapy that they said can have several side effects like loss of memory,loss hair and seems this technique of treatment destroys several healthy cells along with the malignant cells.
This Goji fruit which found at Tibetan Himalayas also its leaves can destroy the cancer cells in the test tube itself. So we can eat the fruit like extract juice or dried one as we like ,it is believe effective in treating lung cancer, cervical cancer, liver cancer, testicular cancer and uterine cancer.
We can drink Goji Berries in daily to keep our health preventing our selves from cancer and I see there are a lot of kind that we can choose like dried one , juice or others liquid one.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097