wonderful: Shopping Cart <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Shopping Cart

This morning while I was cooking I got a phone call from my friend, I felt a bit funny about her. Lala know I like searching so she asked me information about ecommerce software , she don't know much about this one but she is interested. She told me about her planning want to create online store...ha..ha..ha..at last Lala interested too about earning money..it is very good.
She wants to make her own online store and need to add shopping cart to her website...so I strictly remember for Ashop commerce, I told her a little information about this site and it have a demo site which she can try to do it for herself.And it have 10 days free trial to try.
She is very happy to hear about my information and I know she would like to take this good chance and I believe her very quick be with this Shopping cart software ...ha..ha..I wait for her good news.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097