wonderful: Curry Chicken <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Curry Chicken

Today 28 is the last day of February,yeah..so fast the time passed,I still enjoy my work at home job,and do the rutine activities,we can do our activities at home or go shopping or go to supermarket to buy anything that suits for us,for me I like cooking so I buy cooking ingredients.ha..ha..
Today I want to cook curry chicken,and want to share my recipe with you all... Its taste good with a little spicy...
CURRY CHICKEN
Ingredients :
500 g chicken cut in to pieces
1/4 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup water
1 tsp salt
A : 3 cm cinnamon stick
30 g lemon grass (crushed )
1/2 tbs curry powder
1/2 tbs chilli powder
80 g shallots
15 g garlic (shallots +garlic blended with 1/4 cup oil)
Method :

  1. Combine ingredients A and fry in a pan on medium fire,uncovered for about 5 minutes.
  2. Add in water,salt and chicken pieces.
  3. Cover and cook on medium fire for about 10 minutes.
  4. Stir in coconut milk and cook,uncovered to 2 or 3 minutes.
  5. Serve hot with rice/noodles.

Makes : 4-6 servings.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097