wonderful: Wholesome Vegetable Soup <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Friday, March 2, 2007

Wholesome Vegetable Soup

Jakarta have a rainy day in these days,I hope there are no floating again...If my city have a heavy rain in one or two days without stop,there is a signal for people have to keep on eye that floating will be come.Funny but its true,after floating there are so may people got sick.
I my self prepared this situation by taking more time in health,to maintain our body stronger,but not fat also he..he...And I always like cooking,but make sure don't eat too much meat,rice.Eat vegetable more is better,or sometimes I cooked vegetarian recipe.
Today I write wholesome vegetable soup but not pure vegetarian because it have chicken.
Wholesome Vegetable Soup
Ingredients :
500 ml water
150 g chicken pieses,without skin
150 g carrot,cut into wedges
100 g potato,cut into wedges
75 g bombay onions,cut into wedges
50 g button mushroom
50 g tomatoes
1 pcs chicken stock cube

Method:
  1. Place all ingredients in a deep pan (for soup)
  2. Cook covered on fire medium power for 15 minutes and follow on small fire for 20 minutes.
  3. Serve soup hot with rice or buttered buns or toast

Makes : 4-6 serving

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097