wonderful: A Good Author <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Friday, September 7, 2007

A Good Author

I love blogging since one years ago, but for the first time it is not easy. I don't know how to write a good topic and the most difficult time for me is , who wants to read my writing. So my friends said to me ...go..try...if you are not try now ...you wouldn't know the fact. So I was thinking for a few night and lastly I tried to write my blog.
Personally now in my mind I have a dream too...ha..ha..my dream is Can I be an Author too ?"
I wish one day I can be a good author and sure I will have a lot earning from my skill. And today my dreams almost comes true...because I found a good website.
It is a tele seminar ,which is a good lesson from John Kremer for us , and also we can get a free seminar to hear it first.
You should try too...and imagine the benefit you get from it.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097