wonderful: Voodoo Tiki Tequila <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Voodoo Tiki Tequila


Today my old friend phoned me and invited me to her house for dinner. I went there with my sister .The dinner was great...and she asked me to try Voodoo Tiki Tequila , she said it is one of the newest and most interesting super-premium brands of tequila.Yeah....she has a good taste and we enjoyed it very much.
My sister told me that we should prepare this kind of drink too in our house , I think it is a good idea too. But I think I would like to buy Voodoo TikiGreen DragonLime Infused Tequila,because I like the taste with a fresh lime and my sister like it too.
Brought to you by http://www.voodootiki.com/

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097