wonderful: My Private Intelligence Assistant <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My Private Intelligence Assistant

Today I am very busy , there are a lots of works that I must do. And it makes me a little mad ...you know I don't know which one job must I done first...yeah my schedule work are off...and it caused me felt like a bomb that would explode any time ha..ha..ha..
But tonight when I open my friend's blog I found a topic that would be a good solution for me. Yeah...it is like a private assistant for us like told us what I must to do first, what and when the time for me to do my job...I know if I used this , my schedule would be very tidy and all things go to very smooth.
This chatterbots can have a conversations with us by chatting because it using artificial intelligence technology, speech recognition technology, and real-time animation. It is really nice if we have a cute animation be our secretary.
So why should we waiting anymore because we can download a FREE trial version of Ultra Hal Assistant now.


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097