wonderful: Pork <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Friday, August 31, 2007

Pork

Today I felt a little boring , just browsing again but I have no mood to do my daily activities. But I found a great recipe on Yahoo home page. It is about tenderloin pork grill with honey.
I never look before this recipe..and I wanna to know is it good taste or not...so may this weekend I go to market and buy pork meat. I have a long time didn't cook pork...it is not mean that I don't like it just...I didn't go to traditional market ( China town) for a long time..ha..ha..
I like to buy pork at traditional market,because it is more fresh than at supermarket..because in Jakarta only a few people likes pork ( only Chinese ) so will be better buy it at traditional market.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097