wonderful: Planet Aid <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Friday, August 17, 2007

Planet Aid

I saw a non profit , funds community development through charitable donations and a clothing donation program site ...called Planet Aid , it is a great site . In my place usually I donated my old clothing and charity at temple . And then this clothes were given to peoples who are poor or some bad thing happened.It is a good thing for us to do this charity activities.
My family always do this charity donation and sometimes if we have times we help them to distribute it.
But I saw this Planet Aid is an International charity donations , they have branches in every place and every countries. So all of us can participation in this activities.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097