wonderful: Wizetrade <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wizetrade


I saw a Wizetrade blog today. It is a great new blog on the stock market and securities. When I saw this blog, it reminds me for my past years...yeah..I worked at the stock market company as a junior broker.I just graduated from University at that time and try to worked ha..ha..ha..
But I was confused because of not experienced and fresh graduated at that time.
Now I saw that Wizetrade is very useful because it have a powerful stock trading software program and stock research tool used to conduct stock market analysis and quickly chart potential entry and exit signals on any stock symbol.
So by following this blog we can get a lot of information , video and pictures of things that are happening in the securities world,my friends still work at that company and I think it is a good news for them.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097