wonderful: Slideways <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Friday, August 24, 2007

Slideways

Yesterday my sister and I went to exhibition . We always go to there if we have time and from there we can find a lot of information . For my sister it is very important for our business. This time at the exhibition there are showing a lot of machines and their product.
I saw a lot of plastic product like bearings at there. Sometimes we need it too and my sister very interested with it.
I saw Slideways manufactures a variety of standard and custom bearings . Some of their most common types of bearings are roll end bearings, hanger bearings, metal mounted bearings, block bearings, and pulleys. And we can see a lot of their product with full description online too.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097