wonderful: RootLaw Group <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

RootLaw Group

My friend and his son have came back to Hongkong, it is almost a month she had been in Indonesia, actually she wants more time in Indonesia but her son can't because he is Hongkong resident and the permit for him to stay in Indonesia is 30 days. Yeah...her husband and son are Hongkong resident.She told me maybe they want immigrate to United States....
Wow..I think it is a great planning for them ,but I know it is not easy to do it , it is very complicated rules. They must know very much information about it and how to moved their
business too. She told me she felt confused about this planning but today I found a way out solution for them.
It is RootLaw.com , an exclusive immigration low firm practise which can handle all of cases by immigration and nationality law. I see they represent individual ,small business (like my friend ) also large multinational corporations in whole aspects which was related to U.S. immigration. So this site is very useful for whom wants to immigrate to United States and I am sure it is the best solution for my friend.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097