wonderful: Bedding <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bedding


Sunday again ....it is my time to tidy my room. Once in a week I usually change my cover bed,pillow and others , talking about bed...yesterday I went to my brother house and have a looked at his daughter's room , I saw a beautiful teen bedding from there.
Evan I am a women of thirty's , I like her Race Car Bedding very much...it is very funny...because it have her photos on the pillow , and blanket.
I never seen before bedding like that...it is very cool you know with our photos in side . She told me that she found this great Vision Bedding while she was searching. She told me that it also have Skateboard Bedding ....after going home I try have a looked and yeah..it is really nice.
I have a few of my friends also like this bedding very much when I told them..they are very pleased.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097