wonderful: Acna Problem <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Monday, May 28, 2007

Acna Problem

Almost all people having a acne problem,especially for teenagers. I remember my cousin,because he has a bad experience in this one. And he likes chocolate very much,eat burger,french fries and all the high fat food.
He go to the treatment to solve the problem,but it was no good result.He did it over and over again.
I see an acne treatment with over the counter products today and I read again what exactly caused this problem. So I see they said that most teenagers and adults suffer from acne vulgaris, the formal name for blackheads, whiteheads and acne blemishes. Like me I now I have blackheads ,so this is a good info for me . But at the first time we must sure what kind our skin because each acne skin product has its own unique combination of ingredients, but the basic active agents re usually benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, glycolic acid and sulphur. There are also highly effective acne treatment products that contain herbal ingredients to combat blemishes.
This site if we view it with carefully,there is so much in solution for me and all others and the best solution if we have acne are to reduce oil and minimize breakouts.
So we can get cleansers, gels, lotions and creams that contain benzoyl peroxide are a useful way to get rid of oil and pimples. Popular products such as ProActiv and Clearasil and Oxy-10 are often used by teens to treat acne problems.
And may be we must care about our food ,sometimes because of having busy much people always buys this junction food. It taste good,I like it too ha..ha... but we must balance it with some natural and good fruit and eat a lot of juice.
I will phone my cousin now and asked him to view this acne treatment with over the counter products by himself and I want email to all of my friend about this. We can have a free newsletter along with a free report, as well as reviews of three acne products that are believed to be some of the very best available.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097