wonderful: Pay Per Post <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Pay Per Post

Today I am very happy....yes because PPP have been paid me for my first time since I blog marketing exactly one month ago 11-4-2007.
When I wake up this morning I quick turn on my computer to check ....and yeah..its really that I have my money on my paypal account.
I read this website at January 2007,at the first time I saw ...I think it's so good,easy and happy that my blog can make money for me.
So I decided to follow every step on the PPP FAQs and wait until 90 days and enough post at my blogspot so I sign in and ...for 2 days my blog have been approved.
I think I want to go out celebrate my happy news with my family and friends to night.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097