wonderful: Burn Notice <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Burn Notice


This morning after make a cup of tea and have scramble egg , I saw a very excited
USA Network's Burn Notice on my computer. This is an adventure experience , and I like the topic very much.
This USA Network's Burn Notice talking about agent Michael Westen (Jeffrey Donovan) gets a "Burn Notice" and becomes untouchable. So he have no idea what or who triggered his demise, he returns to his hometown, Miami, determined to find out the reason for his sudden termination. And then he try to solve out his problem with a very excited tricks and you must saw it by your self and this is a very touching film for me.
Watching this USA Network's Burn Notice remind me if I stranded in an unknown city with no money or resources. Is it terrible ? ha..ha.. very excited you know.... I always imagine if I am in Michael position ? How would I eat? Should I eat all the things that can make me feel unhungry evenly it is a worm , a cute animal or what ? I have to...I know it . And where would I sleep? It is not easy because I have no money to stay in hotel and must sleep in the forest and having risk of being bite of snake or other wild animal.ha..ha..ha..

I imagine if in this position I can not laugh like now but try to smile if I can ...And sleep at this place I must think about the weather? May be I could frezzing if I don't take any kind of things to burn to keep me still have a little warm and try to use my brains how to get out of this problem...it is the main problem

Oh...no...I can thinking about this with half of my day, so today is my wonderful day.




No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097