wonderful: Routine Massage <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Routine Massage

I just read a topic at the Yahoo homepage , that as part of the daily routine, it’s recommended to do a self-massage with oil each morning before getting into a warm shower.
It says that rub the oil into our skin every day to nourish and protect the skin, as well as loosen the ama (toxic residue) that accumulates in our tissues due to stress. The warm water from the shower helps to open up the pores in the skin, allowing the oil to penetrate deep into the tissues.
I never massage my body with oil,because I can get itchy all my body if I rub it with oil.May be I have allergic about this.
But after I read this may be I will do a little massage with body lotion, I think it can.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097