wonderful: Maternity Health Insurance <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Maternity Health Insurance

I just told by my friend about pregnant .She said that the cost of having a baby is not an easy problem.I know we can have an insurance before pregnant , but sometimes there is a problem when we know we already pregnant and still have no insurance.
In my place having a baby, the hospital cost is about Rp 25,000,000.- This is really not easy for a lot of people at medium earning like us. So today there is a solution about Pregnancy Insurance
This Maternity Pregnancy Insurance can reduce our really cost. I read at the site that we can have save up to 60 % on doctors visits, lab work, hospital stays and much more. So we can make a call and could mean thousands in savings.it's nice...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097