wonderful: My Curry Fish <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Curry Fish

After a few days I watching the computer , today I want to make a curry fish recipe. I like eat fish and I want to make curry head fish.It's very easy to make it, but first of all you must sure that the fish you buy must fresh and after wash the fish we can give a little lemon on it.
After you preparing the spice at my curry fish recipe , start to cook in a sauce pan the ingredients, after a few minutes , pour the ingredients in a pan and add water to cook. It takes no much time to cook this one,and after finish ,let it in one hours or more to get a good taste.
Curry fish is OK now and I will make a vegetable salad to eat it with the fish.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097