wonderful: Drink green tea <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Drink green tea

After having drink green tea , I try to search more information about this one. And I found the topic that how much green tea should we drink in one day....I like to know because every day I drink green tea.
There are a lots of opinion that how much we drink it daily,one said two cups,another said ten cups but at the last I copy it to you that it says
" How can you make sense of these conflicting claims? Given all the evidence, it is probably safe to plan on drinking four to five cups of green tea per daily. If you're a real devotee, by all means drink more; but whether or not you'll derive added health benefits remains to be determined by further research. "
I think it's suitable for me to drink 4 cup a day.Not too much or so a little.ha..ha..ha...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097