wonderful: Giants Spring Training <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Giants Spring Training

In this a couple years, I have a new hobbies, some people call me a Collector's. Some time I come to Collection's store to look for football card. Some of them could be $ 1.000 each. Expensive thing for some people, but you know that's they call hobbies, event expensive so far you feel happy you also buy some. Become from collection's, I surf some online ticket business for buy. Because of my tied of schedule, some time we just can watch they training. As a fan's my nephew an I also wear T shirt, hat, buy SF Giants Spring Training tickets and some collection's card, with all souvenirs thing's about San Francisco Giants. Then I spend my time, to watch our favourite San Francisco Giants when they training, if I have to visit there.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097