wonderful: Hondros Nursing School <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hondros Nursing School


Last month I heard from my mother's friend who has been stayed in United States said that her daughter planning to school again, she wants to study at Ohio Nursing Schools ,actually I was a little surprised to hear it.
Why she wants to study nursing and choose this Hondros College ? So I search the site and found it that nursing is a highly regarded profession.And according to a 2004 Gallup Poll, nurses were voted no 1 among honesty and ethical standards for various professions.So this is a very good reason for she to study again and Hondros have a good reputation for nursing with highest educational standards.
For my personal opinion this is great and she choose the best place to study at Hondros. I saw a lot of good reasons at this site for her to study at there. There are a lot of career entry programs at Hondros like real estate,insurance,securities ,Appraisal etc.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097