wonderful: Prince Harry <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Prince Harry

Yeah..I saw a hot news OMG Yahoo...I like to looked celebraty news and now I saw my favorite topic too today it is about Prince Harry from London. It is nice to hear their news because I like Princess Diana very much and always want to know news about her family.
The news report that
Prince Harry and his Zimbabwean-born girlfriend have ended their three-year romance, a newspaper reported Sunday.The News of the World said the Chelsy Davy, who has been studying at a college in England while dating the prince, broke off the relationship this week after losing patience with his playboy lifestyle and lack of commitment to her.
Wow...it is not easy for that girl....

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097