wonderful: European Travel <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Thursday, July 19, 2007

European Travel

Iand my family love travel. . Almost all Asean country we have visits. But we never go to Europe yet. Actually I like Europe very much..but we must have a lot of saving to go there because in Europe there are many beautiful countries that we love it very much.
I just saw this European Rail Travel . It is very great news for me because it has an elaborate rail system where we can travel to practically any country quickly and efficiently. It is always what I want...
There are a lot of option that we can choose :
After I read it...I think Eurail Select Pass is perfect for me because we want to visits many countries with share borders. And it can be used in a network of 23 different countries. We can buy the Select Pass for usage over 5, 6, 8,10, or 15 days within a two-month span and we don’t have to use those days consecutively.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097