wonderful: Provincetown <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Provincetown


I like Provincetown very much. When I was in high school it is became a hot topic for all of my friends that we must go there at our wedding honeymoon ha..ha... It still fresh in my memory about our plan and I think it is reasonable because of a lot interesting fact of Provincetown .
For my private reason....I like the dining, some of the great deals and the most interesting for me .... Provincetown is named one of the top 10 Best Whale Watching sites in the world by the World Wildlife Foundation. Wow...I must go there....go to complete of my travelling hobby.
And I heard that provincetownlive.net is not only accessible through the internet but also on the mobile web through http://ptownlive.net. It is very nice facility for us.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097