wonderful: Mochila Market Place <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Mochila Market Place


Do you ever hear Mochila site ? I saw it this morning .. It's really Get Free Articles, Photos & Videos to Your Blog! And I try to saw their demo....In my opinion this site is quite good...For me as a blogger it can be much benefit...because Mochila enables bloggers to republish assets from some of the top media companies in the world for free through a revolutionary ad-supported model.
And they offers over 500,000 articles, photos and videos from top media companies such as the Associate Press, Reuters, Car & Driver, New York Magazine, Ford Models, Getty Images, Jupiter Images and many other quality media brands.
We as a bloggers can easily add content from Mochila ...just insert a small piece of code on our site.
I think my page will get a good ranking this time...I hope

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097