wonderful: A Magic Pill <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Magic Pill

Today I saw a very funny topic at health . I saw it when I open the main side Yahoo home page .You know why I laughing at this ?
Because the topic said there is
A single pill appears to hold promise in curbing the urges to both smoke and drink, according to researchers trying to help people overcome addiction by targeting a pleasure center in the brain. The drug, called varenicline, already is sold to help smokers kick the habit. New but preliminary research suggests it could gain a second use in helping heavy drinkers quit, too.
Much further down the line, the tablets might be considered as a treatment for addictions to everything from gambling to painkillers, researchers said.
I never heard this before,but I think can the pill do it ? I hope so , because it would help a large people in the world.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097