wonderful: Portable Scanner <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Portable Scanner

I have a portabe scanners , I bought a few years ago. At that time I need to scan the brochure and scan it to computer , so I can create my job at Adobe Photoshop. And I need it too, cause it can scan my photo and email it to my friend in HongKong . Because at that time we don't have digital camera. We always use it.
Today I saw this portabe scanners on the web , it's quite different from ours. Do you know why ? It is very small , I saw again my scanner beside me , it is a big square like F.4 size paper...And I looked again this portabe scanners ha..ha..it have a far different size .
This ScanShell 2000N (2000NR) very great, it is only lightweight (14oz/390g).This mobile scanner that requires no external power adapter. Its USB 2.0 port connection feature allows for a fast and easy one-cable hook up to our notebook or desktop PC and it have a unique "launch" button starts our imaging application instantly.
It must great tools for busy professionals and executives because the lightweight and convenient .Because this scanner using the USB 2.0 port so we can easily carried along with a laptop.
After saw it , I feel we need it to change my old one.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097