wonderful: Grill Orange Chicken <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Friday, July 6, 2007

Grill Orange Chicken

I have been a long time didn't write recipe in my blog ,yesterday I saw a recipe in Yahoo home page , I try to cook and it's great too. You can find this in EatingWell. But I have modified a little change and because I don't have the that mustard ingredients.
So this is the recipe:
Ingredients :
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of fat
1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (this one I don't have)
1 1/2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
1 1/2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Salt to taste
Method
  • Cut chicken crosswise into 3/4-inch-wide strips. Whisk together mustard, orange-juice concentrate, honey, sesame oil and pepper in a medium bowl until smooth. Add the chicken and toss to combine. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
  • Meanwhile, prepare grill or preheat the broiler. Lightly oil rack or coat with nonstick cooking spray. Remove the chicken strips from the marinade, discarding remaining marinade. Grill or broil for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in the center. Season with salt and serve.

Yield: 4 servings

You can try it too.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097