wonderful: The Lead Dogs <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Lead Dogs

Talking about business is very unique , sometimes it is quite difficult to make a goal . My sister always spend a lot of her time to learn and practise it. I said to her may be she needs a Qualified Lead Generation to help our business.
In this Qualified Lead Generation we can learn why a decision maker in one department may be "on board" with our product while another in a different department may not. Yes...I think it fits to my sister problem .Some of her problem is if she sell to multi-national and very large corporations, she had a difficult to find and contact the decision makers in various departments or subsidiaries and I see Lead Dogs' Account Development program can solve it.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097