wonderful: Food Poisoning <wonderful></wonderful>

wonderful

Google
 

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Food Poisoning

This afternoon I saw the web about green tea again...ha..ha..ha...I always like to blog green tea.This is not a paid blog for me but I think I like to tell you all the benefits of green tea and this topic is never end.
It says that green tea deters food poisoning. It has long been known from experience that green tea has the ability to kill bacteria. Consumption of strong green tea, for example, is often recommended as a good treatment for diarrhea.
I ever heard that if someone had been food poisoning and they quickly give him green tea and this green tea really save his life.
So I think that my favorite drink is the best drink.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=1c299424e44b3140f6db8d19a957d097